It’s no secret that wedding photos are one of the most important parts of a wedding (besides the actual marriage, of course). Wedding photos are at the center of Joy—it’s what sets us apart from other wedding websites and apps. One of our main features, the Moments section, is where you can display your own photos and the photos your guests take from their points-of-view. We’ve made a few recent changes to Moments to improve the experience. It looks nicer, loads faster, and it’s easier to upload hundreds of photos at a time.
Here’s exactly what’s new:
- A beautiful Moments slideshow. We’ve improved the slideshow. Now it’s more beautiful and sleek—a lovely way to showcase your Moments before, during, and after your wedding day. It also live updates, so you can project your slideshow in real time at your reception!
- A faster photo uploading experience. You can now upload up to 100 photos at a time with ease!
- A cleaner, simpler photo viewing experience. We made a subtle, but important change to the Moments page. You’ll notice the extra white space between photos, and also how quickly the photos load as you scroll
- A more intuitive way for your guests to leave comments via the website. The ability to add comments via the website isn’t new, but now it’s easier to find and see. Once you click into an image from Moments, you’ll see a place to “Love” the photo and also a place to leave Comments. Simply type your message and hit enter!
- The ability to align any Cover Photo. It works the same as it did before, but now you can align the Cover Photo for every section of your website! Simply navigate to that page, click on the camera icon, and use the square to adjust to your liking.
- A nicer mobile web Moments experience. We’ve replaced the mini-grid with a vertical, endless scroll. It looks and functions better.
And that’s that! We hope that these improvements make your Moments uploading and viewing easier (and more fun)!