Let’s face it, after a year at home, all of our social skills could use some brushing up. Even the most sparkling of conversationalists are easing back into social gatherings, being around people outside of their immediate households or “pods,” and making small talk again.
As the country reopens, summer weddings and celebrations are starting to happen in-person rather than the virtual ceremonies that were popular over the past year. To lend everyone a hand and help minimize social awkwardness, we’ve put together suites of “Conversation Cards” in some of our most popular wedding website designs.
Featuring fun, lighthearted questions such as “If you could have any superpower, what would it be?” and “What is your funniest memory involving the newlyweds?”, these conversation starters are guaranteed to ease wedding guests into conversation.
To-be-weds: arrange the conversation starter suites on your reception dinner tables, or put a few choice cards out at the bar or during cocktail hour, and your guests will be warming up to each other in no time.
Wedding guests: toss these in your clutch to arrive prepared to socialize at any wedding or event this season. There’s no shame in the conversation starter game!
Download the free conversation cards here to print out a set in the design that matches your wedding website, invitations, or reception decor.
The sets features 10 questions, available in metallic, modern, botanical, floral, and tropical themes:
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What actor or actress would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
- What are you most excited to do again, post-covid?
- What is your funniest memory involving the newlyweds?
- What is at the top of your travel bucket list?
- What song will get you out on the dance floor at a wedding?
- If you could invite five people (alive or dead) to a dinner party, who would they be?
- What do you think is the funniest TV show, past or present?
- What do you never leave the house without?
- Do you prefer to read the book first or watch the movie?